How to access the conference sessions
- Log in with your email and password to the GKA virtual conference platform (you have configured them during the registration process).
- If you do not remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password” option and then enter your email. You will receive an email message with a link to create a new password. Please check your SPAM folder.
- If you are not able to access the virtual conference platform because you receive an error message related to your firewall, you will need to disable it or request assistance from your university.
2. Go to the conference main page. Find the Panel and Virtual Room you want to attend and click on it (if the session has not started yet, you will see a clock with a countdown to the moment the room starts).
3. Enter your full name in the box.
4. Click on the “Join via Web Client” button to access directly from your browser (see image below).
5. Once in the room, you can follow all the presentations and ask questions in the “Questions&Answers” button to be answered by the speakers at the end of the session.