GKA EDU 2022 – Students (in-person oral presentation or poster)
– In-person participation with 1 paper presentation OR poster.+ info – Requires a document verifying student status in a course of undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree.
– Includes the FREE publication of an article in a GKA journal (as assessed by the scientific committee).
– Registration with discount: until March 25, 2022.
– Final registration: until June 25, 2022.
– Remember that, in order to deliver a presentation at the conference, you must first submit your proposal for review. Once it is accepted, you will be able to register.
– Please check that the type of registration you are going to purchase agrees with the type of presentation chosen and accepted, otherwise the registration will be incomplete.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.